Thursday, February 28, 2008

i love to talk!

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd write a quick note to say how much I love this new thing I'm learning about called language!

Here are some things I've already learned to say:
Cocoa
Dog
Uh-oh

Here are some things I say all the time but haven't quite narrowed down their exact meaning yet:
Dada
Mama
Baba

And here are things I can copy other people saying, but Mommy's wondering if I really understand them or not. I almost always say them at the right time, but a lot of times it's right after someone else:
Thank you (ok, it's more like "nkyu" when I say it)
Cheerios (Chee!)
Juice (Chu!)

I also have about 16 different ways to laugh, which is a whole language in itself! Mommy's favorite is when I just crack up and laugh out loud uncontrollaby. Usually I do that when she's being silly or tickling me....I mean, not that I'm ticklish or anything....

Um, gotta go!
~wmg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! will is getting so big!!! aunt heather is so proud of him!!! he is a genious!

Anonymous said...

genius :) i am not :)

can't wait to be together at the beach!

jmg said...

you're definitely a genius. we're all looking forward to the beach, too!