Saturday, April 5, 2008

Photo Catch-up, Part I

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since my last post, so I thought it'd be easiest to catch everyone up with this photo series! This first set of pictures is all about my trip to Sea Island. Thanks, Heather & Jack for inviting me!

Here we are, going to the beach for the first time:


Mom let me borrow her sunglasses--don't I look like a super-star?!?

Here's me being silly at the beach. We stopped for this brief photo op before heading to a nice restaurant that night with Jeff & Rachel Norris, and their awesome kids Samuel & Ellie Kate.




At another restaurant, I showed off how I can drink from a real cup. Mom had this delicious cucumber-infused water--I couldn't get enough!


That same day, we all hung out at the pool for a while. I loved splashing in the water. Now I do the same thing in the bath tub at home!


Another big first for me: I touched a real live fish for the first time. I thought it looked a little weird, but mommy & daddy said it tasted good for dinner that night. Way to go with the fish fry, Jack!

Well, that's all for now. My next post will show some other fun stuff I've been doing lately.

Bye!

~wmg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! a post complete with video!!! that is first class!!! that is a very fun post! makes me want to be back at the Sea!!!! :)

we had such a blast with yall!